The week starts with a lovely aspect between Mars, in Sagittarius, and Venus, in Libra. Tuesday, September 20, Mercury goes direct and with great aspects to Pluto, a perfect environment for research and contracts. After Mercury changes course on September 21, 10:31 PM Pacific Time, at 14º Virgo 49′, we can breathe a deep sigh of relief. Tomorrow is Fall Equinox at 7:21 AM Pacific Time. The equinoxes mark two of the four seasonal shifts each year. An equinox means equal day and equal night. From this day forward, in the Northern Hemisphere, the days become shorter and nights become longer and begin the annual cycle of introspection and incubation with added support from Venus’ ingress into Scorpio on Friday, September 23, at 7:51 AM Pacific Time. Venus’ job is to create desire, to attract, to market herself by showing her value.
Since the above occurs during the Last quarter Moon, a week in which we let go of things, clean off the desks, clear the landscape, and have the energy to finally start getting things done, a more intense purge than usual may occur. Before winter sets in, it is a good idea to have things like estate or garage sales. Better yet, just let things go and contribute them to your favorite charity for someone less fortunate to appreciate. Remember what goes around comes around.
We may still see some shakiness in the markets this week, particularly at the end of the weekend and as we move into next week. On Sunday, unpredictable Uranus is in conflict with Vesta (an asteroid). According to Bill Meridian, Vesta’s name is part of the word investments. Vesta keeps the sacred flame burning and she represents devotion. With Uranus causing some upheaval with Vesta, the sudden urge to separate or change our investments may be in the air. Resist that if possible, at least for a few days, until things calm down.
Since Pluto is direct on Monday (more on that next week), it is particularly important to exhibit patience during this time. Endings are on the horizon and many decisions you face arrive at that threshold this week.
As I close this week’s forecast, remember that this week is the long planned Astro Summit 2.0 available on line. It is a week’s worth of pre-recorded interviews with many well-known astrologers. Following is a long list of the astrologers speaking, beginning on Monday, September 19. My interview is free to listen to for 24 hours. If you are interested in registering for the event, click here for details.
Day 1: September 19
- Debra Silverman –The Power of Saturn Transits
- Raymond Merriman –How to use astrology to Identify Major Reversal Points in Financial Markets
- Judith Hill –Why is Medical Astrology So Useful?
- Donna Woodwell–How to Find Your Planetary BFF
Day 2: September 20
- Adam Gainsburg–Remembering and Embodying a Deeper Venus
- Nicole Smuts Allsop–Narrative Medicine
- David Cochrane–Optimal Places to live for Love, Health, or Wealth
- Georgia Stathis–They Come and They Go–Identifying Trends from an Astrological Perspective
Day 3: September 21
- John Green–Synastry: The Secret to Making Your Relationships Work
- Michelle Gould–Your Unfolding Purpose: The Secondary Progressed Moon Cycle
- Alex Trenoweth–Astrology and Education
- Arlan Wise–Astrological Advice on Relationships
Day 4: September 22
- Kathy Biehl–Understanding Your Money Code
- Jenn Zahrt–Planetary Hours: A Simple Way to Optimize Your Day
- Stephanie Gailing–Dreams and Astrology
- Linda Furiate–Does Your Chart Reveal an Addict
Day 5: September 23
- Divine Harmony–The Dark Goddess and Shadow Dancing
- Tom Jacobs–
- Kathryn Andren–Fly Me to the Moon: The Essential Elements for Conscious Relationship
- Anne Ortelee–Harness Your Venus–Working with Your Venus Star Point
Day 6: September 24
- Enid Newberg–The Astrology of Soul
- Margaret Gray–Relationships and Love
- Sam Reynolds–What Jupiter in Libra Means for You and the World
- Dorothy Oja–The Davison Relationship Chart
Day 7: September 25
- Julia Simas–The Fractal Nature of Astrology
- Ang Stoic–Astrology and Presence: Why NOW is the Only Moment that Matters.
- Austin Coppock–
- Sam Geppi–Moon Yogas
Day 8: September 28
- Mark Jones–Astrology and Soul Growth/Life Purpose
- Frank Clifford–Astrology: Relationships with Ourselves and Others
- Arielle Guttman–Riding the Venus Star Wave to Good Fortune
- Kaypacha–What the Heck is Going On? (Astrologically, of Course)