This week’s New Moon on Wednesday October 6 at 13° Libra energizes because on the same day, Pluto goes direct at 24° Capricorn! I find on the days that Pluto goes direct (it went retrograde on April 27) is when we find ourselves making hard choices. We often let go of things we’ve been holding on to. We choose to change jobs, we choose to change our life direction, we sometimes say goodbye to people and things and circumstances that have run their course. Often the choices are difficult and yet no surprise. This couldn’t be anymore from the truth as over the course of these next few days several planets are going direct.
- Pluto is direct on October 6 @ 24° Capricorn 18’
- Saturn is direct on October 10 @ 6° Aquarius 52’
- Jupiter is direct on October 18 @ 22° Aquarius 19’
- Mercury is direct on October 18 @ 10° Libra 07’
- Mercury returns to shadow on November 3 @ 25° Libra 28’